This is the first thing I’ve had time to sketch since we’ve moved into the new flat!
Here are a few of my favourites from last month:
1. Corgi Kisses Card – I had a new card printed for Valentines Day! It’s great for other occasions too of course, such as an anniversary, love card, for your friend who adores Corgis or maybe even as a just because card. Lots of possibilities.
2. Vintage Goodies – Since the flat we moved into is unfurnished we’ve had to purchase well, pretty much everything. Chris and I found some great second-hand mid-century furniture and drove to a few different towns around Scotland to pick it up. I’m in love with all of it! We also found some mismatched vintage dishes. I prefer to have my dishes with all different patterns because A. There will always be some particular mug, etc that is someone’s favourite for when they visit. B. Because things get broken anyways, so it won’t matter since nothing matches anyhow. And lastly, C. Probably because that’s how I grew up.
3. Aquarius – We watched all of the first season of Aquarius on Netflix last month. Some of it is super cheese-ball 70s cop show style, but overall Chris and I agreed that it was pretty good. The best part was probably all the google searches about Charles Manson’s life to find out which bits were true.
4. Scandinavian Comfort Food – I bought this cookbook by Trine Hahnemann and the first recipe I made from it is the Roasted Chicken with Rhubarb and Tarragon. It is delicious. And so easy to put together! I’m a pretty big fan of rhubarb, but Chris is not. He decided not to tell me this until we were actually eating the meal and I got one of those “I don’t actually like rhubarb ever… but this is great!”
5. New Product Photos – Last month I took new photos for my Etsy shop! There’s still so much to do, but it’s a good start and got my Belated Birthday card featured on Craftsposure’s Instagram! This month will see new photos for the tote bags and art prints too, so keep an eye out.